Thursday, January 13, 2011

Feeling Frosty - Cricut Circle Challenge

Each week the Cricut Circle Blog holds a weekly challenge for its members. This week the challenge is Feeling Frosty - use a snowflake cut from a Cricut cartridge, something metal, and white paint. I chose to combine this challenge with the need to make some thank you cards.

I used cards from a winter seasonal pack of card bases by DCWV. I wish I still had the box to tell you the name of the set. I cut the winter bird from 3 Birds on Parade at 3.5 ", and funky snowflake cuts from DoodleCharms, at 3". Most of the cardstock is from Creative Memories, or scraps from other projects.

A close-up of one card.

I added some silver snowflake brads (very old, don't know the make) and some white puffy paint dots and details to the cards. The sentiment inside is "Warmest Thanks for your thoughtfulness."


No comments: