Friday, February 1, 2013

February 1st! Let the Letter Writing Begin!



By the time this is posted, 5:30 AM, it will be February 1st, the first official day of the "Month of Letters" challenge.





I have my first postcards ready to go out today. Just in time for one of my favorite holidays, Groundhog Day!
A few of these cards are also heading out for friends and fun.

I don't have a clue why I like this so much, but I do. Maybe it is the adorable fuzzy little guy that we are celebrating. Maybe it is the funny reason for the holiday. I don't know.

I just learned about a cute little Post Office in Vermont that is in need of some mail support.

Isn't is cute?!
It has recently had its hours cut. In order to keep it from closing altogether, Jane Davies has proposed a postcard campaign as a way to increase volume of mail passing through it's quaint halls. I will be working on a few Etegami cards to send her way. In the meantime, I share Jane's original blog post about the Post Office and her challenge.

No comments: