Thursday, January 11, 2024

Woohoo! I Won Race to Finish Gifts Before Christmas

For once I can say that all of the gift projects I had on my list I actually completed in time. I am so proud of myself. I don't have our Christmas cards sent yet, but hey can't always get all our goals done in a timely manner. 

I have been working through a stack of UFOs (unfinished objects) in my sewing room. Four of these projects I finished and sent on to my four closest high school friends. We have known each other more than 45 years and still stay in regular touch with one another. 

Stashbuster 2022 pattern
Turning Twenty
All Wrapped Up

Then I made a jellyroll rug for my husband. We recently removed the carpet from our bedroom and he wanted something to go on his side of the bed. I suppose I will have to make one for my side. I am sure I will get that done in, oh, 3 years. 


Lastly, I had a blast making slippers for many family members.


No comments: