Thursday, March 28, 2024

Rogue Stampers - March 2024 Easter/Spring

Kim set our theme "Easter/Spring" as we were meeting just a week before the holiday. As usual the Rogue Stampers didn't disappoint in their creativity. 

Before I show you the rest of the cards exchanged, I will share my Spring Garden card. Of course I had to make multiple color options. Though I think my favorite it is the Sunflower. 


Here are the cards we all came home with this month. 

 
 


Cindy had fun out doing us all with a bunny on the back as well. 

And a few make-up cards from friends that weren't able to join us the past month or so. 


As we left with our new card stash, the joke/challenge was would these Easter cards actually make it in the mail this year? Well, I can say mine definitely did go out today. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love being part of this group of talented friends!❤️

QuiltFrog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.