Saturday, January 28, 2012

Zentangles

I have been spending time sitting in offices, cars...waiting.... and have been playing with Zentangles to whittle away the time. In my last class we were working on Tangles based on a grid. I had to play with this concept a bit more... adding and changing as I went.


One of my new favorite sites involving Zentangles is I'm the Diva CZT blog. She shares some great Tangle Ideas and a weekly challenge. I have been playing with her last few challenges. It is a great way to stretch your creativity. I highly suggest finding a blog that offers up challenges in whatever area of crafting or life that you would like to grow. It gives you a structured vehicle to push past your own perceived limitations.


Last weeks challenge had us using purple. Unfortunately for me I did not get this finished in time to enter it. But I still had fun. I used Bic Flair felt pens and a purple colored pencil for the shading.



This weeks challenge is using a moebius strip. I loved drawing this. It made a fun piece to work within.

Keep on doodling, drawing, and crafting.


No comments: