I am excited to be a participant in the Month of Letters Challenge, which starts the first of February. But I know there are bound to be some bumps in the road as I try to get a letter or postcard sent out everyday in February. I thought I would do a bit of prep work.
First, I am sorting and organizing my cards and stationary. If it is all one place I won't have as many excuses, right?
|I got a bit carried away and created laminated index dividers for my postcards. 6" square for the colored cardstock.|
Second, I started making a list of possible people to receive these missives. Here is what I came with so far.
- PostCrossing Members - this is contingent on having new addresses to send to
- Birthday Cards - I have to know at least one or two people with birthdays next month
- Get Well Card - With the flu out there, I am sure I can find one person in need of a smile
- Pen Pals - I have gained a few of these through various venues the past 6 months
- Friends and Family - Need I say more?
- A Month of Letters Participants - Some of us have been swapping addresses
That should cover me pretty good, don't you think?
Last, I think I need to go back through my cards now that I have figured out some of my potential mail targets (now there is a picture), and see what matches. Maybe I will even cheat a bit and address the envelopes ahead of time so I don't forget who was supposed to receive it.
If you can think of anything I might of forgotten let me know. There is still time to join in on the fun.