Friday, August 20, 2010

Cricut Cartridges and a Cricut Circle Blogger's Challenge

 I have joined several other new bloggers, and Cricut Circle Members, challenging ourselves to create something from each cartridge we own.

I think I am going to add to this a few extra challenges to myself.
1) Create something with each cartridge
2) Create something for use in my classroom with each cartridge
3) Create something with my Gypsy with each catridge

My challenge will be to create something fun with images from each cartridge. This will allow me to explore the images I have and try basic techniques of paper crafting along the way. Many of these projects might just be a scrapbook layout or a card. There are so many wonderful crafters out there showing the best, biggest new techniques. I hope to find a niche showing simple, quick, but still nice, something those with less tools, or new to the craft can try.

The second challenge will make me see if I can find ways to use images in my classroom. --some cartridges don't seem so "school" related (like French Manor), so this should be fun.

Lastly,  using the Gypsy will allow me to stretch my creativity a bit more.

I will be color coding each cartridge title indicating which challenge I have met, (see Cartridge Page for my list) Please keep an eye out for future posts and watch my list as I start checking off my progress. - I will be updating my "Cartidge Page" as I finish something.

1 comment:

L.B. said...

I am so with you on this. Great goals. Good luck to you!! (oh yeah..have a great school year)