Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Greetings

The days from the start of the school year each fall until Chirstmas seems to just fly by too fast. Between getting my classroom started for the year, settling into classroom routines, Halloween, report cards, Thanksgiving, and then Christmas...there really is not a much down time for an elementary school teacher. This year has been no exception. I cannot believe it is the first Monday of Christmas break already! I really am not sure where 3 1/2 months have gone.

Because of several nerve wracking events in my family's life this fall, our Christmas Card was turned into a Thanksgiving themed letter and card to family and friends. I used a variety of pictures of my husband, Dennis, and myself, a few boxes of DCWV Autumn Splendor Cards, and some coordinating papers to make the cards.


Recipe:
Wallet sized photos, some trimmed
Corner Rounder
George and Basic Shapes Cart - ovals at 3.3"
Celebrate with a Flourish Cart - Leaves at 1.75"
George Cart - Squares and Rectangles
Celebrate with a Flourish Cart - Words at 1.5"

I hope as you reflect on this year, you will find many things to be thankful for.

No comments: