Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Say, "What--e va ?"

As soon as I saw the "theme" for last weeks Cricut Circle Blog Challenge, I knew the picture I wanted to focus on. Lyndsie is a niece in our adopted family (best friends we do many family things with). Christmas morning the kids were doing their gift exchange and I began snapping pictures. The picture of her facing the camera is one of those not planned but love the look pictures. She really was not copping an attitude but it sure looks like it.




I had wanted to enter this in the weekly challenge, but as I began putting it together I did not like my attempt at using spritz ink/glitter paint (one of the requirements of this challenge). So I substituted the paper I used for that with something else. Oh well, still like the page ---though it does look a bit like a Red Hat Society page, doesn't it?
Recipe:

Purple, Red, and black solid paper is from a DCWV glimmer pack

Glass Affects on the glasses to give it a plastic look

Purple snowflake and teal at bottom are from an older CM paper pack - I think

Sunglasses 2.25" and Medallians2" from "Forever Young"

Words made with "Nursery Rhymes Font" at 3"

No comments: