Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Bit of Birthday Indulgence

Since it is Spring Break and my birthday week, I get to indulge in a few things to spoil myself this week, that would normally be put off on a busy weekend, or not done at all.

This morning I am enjoying a yummy Cinnamon Crunch Bagel and cup of coffee at Panera. Love this place, breakfast, lunch or dinner. Lot's of tasty choices.


Then I am off to See's Candies to get a small bag of all my favorites----

And then a relaxing hour or more for a pedicure. I don't do these as often as I would like but I think doing them so seldom makes them a bit more indulgent. I really feel like I am spoiling myself when I climb into Sofia's chair and put my toes in nice warm, bubbly water. Ahhhhh! My toes are are already looking forward to the experience.

After spoiling myself, I will HAVE to stop at a favorite quilt shop and the Joann's that is on my route home. Can't pass by them. Maybe I will have to buy myself a birthday present.

Since I am indulging myself in a few of my favorite things, I thought I would spoil my followers with a bit of something too. This morning I will be giving you the chance to win a Gift Certificate from See's (good for one pound of your favorites), and a little something else, but that part is a surprise.


All you need to do to be in the running for this prize is make a comment on this post by April 15th midnight (pst).

10 comments:

L.B. said...

yummy...so good to treat yourself

Kris said...

Happy Birthday.I have always wanted to try See's candies.

Mrs. Wiggles said...

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday. I just celebrated my birthday last week and will be celebrating my daughter's birthday on Friday. I, too, love See's Candies. Yum!

DonnaGravel said...

Happy birthday! You have fantastic taste, I LOVE See's candies.

Cindy said...

I think you just named all of my favorite things. That cinnamon crunch bagel looks delicious. I've never had one,but love all things cinnamon! Ooooh and See's candy? Yummy. I don't know how to quilt though so I'd have to get scrapbook stuff at Joann's, LOL. Sounds like your having a wonderful birthday week. Happy birthday.

Mrs. Green said...

Happy birthday week!!!!!!

Also, I think you changed your blog look since the last time I was here. I like it!

Josie0602 said...

I love Panera!! That bagel looks so yummy!! I dont think I have ever heard of See's...we apparently dont have them here.

Nana's Paper Things said...

Oh, Happy Birthday! Isn't is nice just to take time and enjoy something you consider wonderful?!
LizW in TX

Melissa said...

Oh my.....does that ever look yummy! I've only ever bought sandwiches from Panera. There is one near where I am scrapping this weekend, I think I see one of those bagels in my future!

Happy Birthday to you!!!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

onescraphappymomma said...

Happy Birthday! Love Panera Bread!