Saturday, April 16, 2011

Thank Ewe All

With any good birthday there are bound to be at least a few gifts. And if their are gifts, Thank You cards should soon be following, according to Miss Manners anyway.

This morning I am sharing a set of Thank You cards I made to give to the six brave parents who went on a field trip with my class last Friday. Since part of what we saw was a real working farm and vegetable garden I thought the Thank Ewe Card from "Just Because Cards" Cart would work perfectly. I had bought a few sheets of paper with farm animals to use on the scrapbook pages that would surely be done with all my pictures from the day. So I took some of that paper, some leftover Reflections blank cards and had a blast making the cards.

The oval is cut at 1.8"
The sheep is cut at 2"

I swirled white puffy paint on the white top layer to give it a woolly feel. Gotta love finding things from other crafts that work well with cards and scrapbooks.


Then I added just a few 1.5 or 2 " squares to the inside to pull it all together.

Now the last of the Blog Candy or Give Aways.... 2 CM 7 x 7 paper album kits Wishes and Dreams, and With Love. I opened the With Love kit to show you all that comes in it (Paper Album, printed paper, photo mats, stickers, embellishments, and envelop.


As always, all you need to do is leave a comment on this post before 10 pm Sunday, April 17th to be eligible.

Off to make my Birthday Thank You's now. I will post winners from the first 3 days of give aways later this afternoon.

No comments: